About Animal Microchips
Throughout the United Kingdom, it is mandatory for all dog and cat owners to have their pets microchipped and recorded with a U.K. DEFRA compliant microchip database such as this one. It is also law to keep those details up to date with change of address or telephone details. If you do not, you could face a fine of up to £500.
Microchipping is also available for smaller animals, such as Rabbits and Ferrets.
Microchip syringes come in different sizes, so be assured that the correct one will be used to microchip your pet.
Register a microchip here.
|This includes unlimited updates to your address and contact details while you are the owner of your pet.||£24.00 (inc. VAT)|
Unlike some other microchipping companies we do not charge you to update the details of your pets.
Why Choose Us?
There are many pet microchip databases in operation, here are some reasons we think we're the best choice for you.
- Some databases charge an annual fee to register your pet. We charge a single, one off fee for a lifetime registration.
- We don't charge an 'admin' fee to amend your or your pet's details. It is a legal requirement to keep your details updated, so we want to make this process as painless for you as possible.
- If your pet is missing we do not charge you to list it's details on our website
- We offer 4 weeks free insurance, provided by Agria Pet Insurance. You can find out if you are eligible when you register your pet with us.
Approved partner of Agria Pet insurance
We have partnered with Agria Pet Insurance to offer you 4 weeks pet insurance when you register your microchip with us. The cover is for dogs, cats and rabbits.
- They pay 97% of claims and are rated 5 stars by Defaqto and Excellent on Trustpilot
- Over 95% of their customers would recommend them
- They only offer lifetime pet insurance, offering you the best cover
- They are trusted and recommended by over 40,000 vets, animal rescues and breeders
- Up to £1,500 vets' fees cover towards the cost of treatment for illness and injury
- Free 24/7 access to Pet Health helpline where you can get expert advice from vet professionals
- Up to £1,000 contribution to advertising and reward costs if your pet it lost or stolen
Keep your pets safe!
It is very important to keep details up to date, as pets registered with up to date details have a much higher chance of being reunited with their owner in the event they go missing.